Monday, January 17, 2011

Promises are promises.

"I promise to stay, if you promise to never leave me."
I'll admit I've broken promises, but I vow to never break any again. 
(I promise. Mark my words)
Oh, and as for lies, REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES. (just an fyi)

Yeah yeah, it's getting kind of old. How about trust?
Listen to the wise.
And did I get it? No.
Don't disappoint me.
As long as you don't change.
People are just lies with pretty ribbons tied around them.
You don't need directions.
I'm trusting you.
Don't lose what you love.
BELIEVE.
Pound it if you agree.
They should know what their talking about, right?
Choose wisely.
We need a clean up on aisle "Dirty soul".
True that.
How smart a person can be. Then again, how dumb a person can be.
You know what I'm talking about.
Promise yourself. If you break your own promise, you're likely to break others.
I will be okay.
Remember, for the rest of your life.
Do it.


Truth is the best. It's actually as simple as that.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment