Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh my lantern.

BLACK & YELLOW
BLACK & YELLOW
BLACK & YELLOW
Yeah, I'm a hufflepuff. [Along with my abnormal friend, James] 

Today I realized how amused I am by lanterns. 
(New obessession)
 
Take a look at how trippy these things are. 
So colorful. So enchanting. 

So I ran across my name on Urban Dictionary today....
The definitions speak for themselves. *giggles*


I'd consider living in New York City.
Yeah, rent's pretty expensive, but it would be wicked living there.
If you haven't gone there, I'm booking you a flight to JFK. 


If you know (me), you know I listen random music. 
From now on, I'll post a random song on every blog post.

 The Wolves - Ellie Goulding <-- Listen to it.


This is a special shout out the the Wrase Family.
I love y'all.
I'm bloggin' like a login. 

DUNDER MIFFLIN.
I actually love this show. 

Michael: Oscar, you brought your Speedo, I assume.
Oscar: I don't wear a Speedo, Michael.
Michael: Well, you can't swim in leather pants.
 

This summer, my goal was to go on a hot air balloon...yeah, that didn't really happen. 
I'm gonna start making my bucket list. 
This should be REAL interesting.  


BACK TO LUNCH QUOTES- 
I've got a doozy for ya.
Back in the old days, when I was a young whipper-snapper, my mom use to pack me home lunch every once in a while.
One day, a (grilled cheese sandwich) day, my mom packed me home lunch, but I wasn't aware of that. She thinks home lunch is healthy and that I should eat it more often. 
Anyways, I booked it to the front of the line to get my grilled cheese. 
Ahhh, I was a happy child. 
After school on my way home, I was looking through my back pack when I realized my mom packed me home lunch.
I was fah-reaking out at this point! So I quickly opened it and started eating my tuna sandwich with carrots and a juice box....hahaha, I'm a loser. Don't hate though.
 (Just thought I might share this. It makes me laugh every time I think how unbelievable I was)


With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
With a taste of poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

 WARNING: highly addictive song 


I'm gonna go dress my build-a-bear...
xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment