Sunday, December 19, 2010

I love the smell of cinnamon bagels in the morning.

For the past 9 minutes and 24 seconds, I've been trying to think of a "brill" British greeting to start of this son of a nutcracker (jacked that from ELF)...
Click HERE for some funny British slang terms.

Well, I got none. sorayyyy

This weekend we finally got our wood floors in our kitchen. SO HAPPY.
I woke up to
*CLACK*      *BANG*      *SLAM*
You could say I got PLENTY of sleep this weekend...
On the bright side, we got cinnamon crunch bagels from Panera every morning. WIN.

mornings, mornings, mornings.
they're just so great.
Oh, speaking of mornings...
Listen to this --> Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
".....Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable..."

I want (________) for Christmas.
(insert my special someone's name here)
"All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuu"

Is it just me, or wouldn't you love to escape somewhere like..

Here?
Secretive and scandy.

Something from my bucket list:
- To buy an Island. Somewhere in the Caribbean possibly?
I'm not sure, but I will get one. It will be one kick ass island. Just sayin'...

Yesterday we made cookies...
was a fail.
But I did make a JibJab face.
hahahahahaahaahahhaha

If you haven't gotten a chance to freaking Elf yourself,
DO IT NOW.
Just do it, you won't regret it.

Most annoying and overplayed commercial advertisement?
SHANE CO.
You've probably memorized it just like I have.

I have recently discovered that Trader Joe's have these Oreo like cookies with peppermint filling....
No comment. They're unreal. Try them yourself.
(If you know me, you know I'd use the "O" word...hehe)

You know what would be über wicked?
If you could be an avatar for a day. (all shiny and shiz)
No, fo reals, that would be just unbelievable.
Or being in a video game? Possibly Mario Kart?( I love that game)
Wii is the way to go.

DDR.
Dance Dance Revolution. 
Is there DDR with Latin songs? 'Cause I'd buy that in a heart beat. 

"...Sick of all that insincere,  so I'm gonna GIVE ALL YOUR SECRETS AWAY" (It's an edited version.)
Hatorade. Is it in you?
I'm not a hater, I actually despise that word. 
Use something like,
greatly dislike
despise
loath
detest
allergic to?

 Ya picking up what I'm putting down?
kay kool.
Is it just me or is the radio overplayed?
Overrated too.
Jeez, I've got those songs memorized like you have your beloved
others' Facebook page memorized. 

Well, why you ponder some things, imma go paint some walls.
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment