Thursday, December 16, 2010

Breaking crayons, but taping them back together.

You know what really ticks (this girl) off?
WHEN SOMEONE RAINS ON HER PARADE.
Fo reals homeboy.
(there are too many examples) 
Sorry to start off with some angst.
 nomoreangstnomoreansgtnomoreansgtnomoreangstnomoreangstnomoreangstnomoreangstnomoreangstnomoreangst

On the bright side,
"'Cause I'm (Mrs.) Brightside..." - The Killers 

I look forward to 11:11 am everyday at school.
No, not because I get to make desperate little wishes, but, because it's LUNCH TIME!
(Also known as my favorite class.)

Just wanna say, that I miss carb-ups.
( For y'all that don't know what they are, you are missing out.)
"All my life, I had a lump at the back of my throat. I started menopausy and the lump got bigger because of the hormonies started to grow. So, I went to the doctor and he did dibo-bop-dibobop-sy, and inside the lump he found teeth and a spinal cord. Yes, inside the lump....WAS MY TWIN!"
- Aunt Voula, My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Me: Awww, TJ I love your chubby cheeks and your cancerous mole!
TJ: (all PO'd) IT'S BENIGN!

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
"If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by? 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight"

"For the amount I eat, I should be obese!"
"My love handles are on your lap. Just wait, I'm heating up some pita bread for you under my roll."
"Nah, her and I exchange fluids all the time."
"He's got a banging bod. Just wanna eat him up."  
(haha, sorry if these sound nast to you, you had to be there to get it.)

*Looks both ways while throwing the garbage away* (TJ)

More lunch quotes to come...
you
just
wait.

Holy cats and jammer kids! (Taken from Bordwell)
Blogging is quite some addiction. Legit.

Mozilla Firefox > Internet Explorer

I just realized every time I open a new page of (Firefox), first thing I type in the URL....
http://www.face----
So, Sean and I are making a bet.
See who will go without Facebook the longest. (haha, this should be interesting)
I have never really come to the conclusion why that website is so addictive.

My hot chocolate is cold now...(blame it on the b-b-b-b-blog)


If you see some broken crayons, tape them back together.
Bring an umbrella too.
 xoxo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment