Friday, January 7, 2011

Can you meet me halfway?

It's been one hell of a long week.
Sorry for the profanity. Just helps me emphasize the reality of it.

I enjoy looking at my nails. They're currently navy blue with sparkles on top. 
They'll change in a week or so. 

SO FAR, SO GOOD. (2011)

I really regret quitting piano.
Now, I feel like I don't have music in my life.
(Actually, that's false because I have very good taste in music)
I'd actually like to learn how to play the guitar, furthermore, the Ukulele.
Hmmmmm... I wonder who plays the Ukulele?
*wink*
Check out Never Shout Never's album, Me and my Uke.
 
Have I ever mentioned how much I DESPISE school food?
Well, I do.
Me being a swimmer, I think I'd need more food than a
four little chicken nuggets and a bag of pretzels.
How in the name are you going to feed a person with that amount of food?
And the price? A freaken bag of chips is like two bucks. Whaddel.

OH YEAH JERSEY SHORE YEAH.
The crew is back at the shore.
 "She's looks exactly like Snookie. Four feet tall, short, little like a meatball." -Sammie
 
It's depressing taking down holiday decorations. 
Well, let's see what there is to look forward to:
- Lockout next Friday.
- Heart week. Like I said, it's adorbs.
- My birthday. 
- End of the school year. 
- Summer Season. THE STEP LANE REUNITES!
- Venezuela. 
 Pretty decent, eh? 

"Can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline? Is where I'm gonna wait for you." - The Black Eyed Peas

Next year for Halloween, imma be a killjoy with my MCR fan friends. 

OH MY LANTERN.
I need my freaking license ASAP.
It's such a necessity in a teenage girl's life.

Yo homes, what happened to ponchos and gauchos...?


 Alright, check this picture out.
 What do you think it is?
My first thought was like a spidery cotton web. 
Turns out it's a bare eyeball. 
We've got some microscopic jazz all up in this grill.

I really hope we go to Fogo de Chao sometime soon. 
It's heaven over there.


"HO, HO, HO, PIMP!"
Celebrating Christmas with, The Office.

Story of my life.
hahahhahahhahahahahahaahahaha. That's all I have to say.


The other day I got a text from my friend saying,
"Attention hispanics in 2011, 
we no longer say "LOL", that's
for white people. Now we say
"AQF, Ay Que Funny."

I actually LOLed after reading this.

Hahahaa I was creeping on some hottie's pictures,
and he was RIPPED. 
It said, taken in 2009....it's 2011, need I say more?


Rah-rah Rasputin, lover of the Russian Queen.
Imma go dance. 
xoxo








2 comments: