Monday, December 27, 2010

Sh sh sh shake it like a polaroid picture!

Well, day 3 of the bruise on my forehead. 
(Told you it would bruise)

JUST DANCE 2 is AWESOME.
I've been dancing NONSTOP.
Fo reals homeboy. 
Teach me how to Dougie?
Yeah?

Am I the only one who writes random things on foggy mirrors after taking a hot shower?
or on frosty windows....?
I heart my grandparents. 
They ROCK.

You see, I have this grandpa, and he's like what, 95 years old? Well, he's lopsided and he wears the funniest suspenders along with those artistic looking hats, he's just so cool.

If you haven't knocked yourself out, here's your chance to. Formspring me here.

Guess what I got for Christmas?

One for One.
Something from my bucket list:
Memorize all Nicki Minaj raps
"Excuse me? I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady. I rep young money, you know slim, baby?"
GRETCHEN. Stop trying to make fetch HAPPEN!
Such a dang good quotable movie.

Have you ever been to Tennessee? 
Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see.
I went this past summer, it's great.
AMAZING music. 
UNBELIEVABLE food.
BEAUTIFUL sight-seeing.

So winter formal this year is Sadie Hawkins.
Yeah no.

California knows how to party.
Can't wait for college.  

 Pretty sure I devour Teavana's tea samples at their stores.
 Fact: I'm obsessed with tea.

Who wants to go do a project on Napoleon Bonaparte?
Not this girl.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment