Friday, December 24, 2010

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

We did it, we did it, oh yeah yeah yeah!
No eating here tonight WOOO!
Eating here tonight 
No no no eating here tonight 
you're on a diet!

At the moment, 
0 day
8 hours
32 minutes
15 seconds 
until...CHRISTMAS!  
"If I am the clock then you are the time I'm patiently waiting and your out of line, and I'll be the question if you'll be the answer....." - A Rocket to the Moon

AH.
Wednesday night was just inexplicable.
It. was. AMAZING.  
(I wouldn't trade it for anything)


You know Enrique Iglesias, right?
I was watching his music videos yesterday and my jaw dropped.

HOLD THE PHONE.
WHERE IN THE HECK DID HIS FREAKING MOLE GO?!
Are you kidding me? I LOVED that mole.

Listen to this --> Ritmo Total - Enrique Iglesias



Fail of the day?
Putting on my sweatshirt while walking through door frame and slamming my head on it. (That will bruise)

PRETTY STOKED FOR ATL AND MCR. (yusssssss)

I love how awkward it is to run into acquaintances in public places. 
a) You stare them down until they smile or say "hey"
b) You quickly look away and hide behind a clothes rack
c) You take your phone out and pretend to be texting
d) Ignore them and pretend you didn't see them


So Hmong eggroles?
Holy crap. (I'm eating one as I blog) 
Sooooooooooo dang good.
Thank goodness for my diverse neighborhood


"Me? A princess? Shut up!"
"I beg your pardon!"

"You broke my glasses!"
"You broke my brush."

"Lily! Just stop it! Just because your hair sucks,
GET OFF MINE!"
"Ouch, thank you." 

- The Princess Diaries  



It's time to party yo. 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment