Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I don't believe curiousity killed the cat.

HA HA HA ha ha HA.
Well, if you're a blogger expert like (this girl), then you have probably noticed I've blogged 3 times in one day.
No, I'm not a [noob] and DEFINITELY not a [nub].
Indeed a rookie though.
                                                                                             Fact: I don't like cats.
It should be "Curiosity killed the cow."
Just sayin'.

hi there halvo.
Just thought he'd light up this blog with some holiday spirit. 
He can REALLY rock that sweater. 
(FYI- Halvo's from A Rocket To The Moon)

Now if only I could remember where I put my gum.... 

That's all for now. I'll catch you on the bright side, homeskillet. 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. hmmm....I wonder how that is going... sucks you can't see all the COOL stuff I posted on your fey bu walllllll

    ReplyDelete