Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random epiphany.

I woke up the other day, not feeling like P-Diddy, but thinking how wicked it would be if I had a slide from my bedroom wall that led to a pool.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh boy. Is that kind of impossible? Nah, just my absurd mind running wild. 
I'd just like to let you know, that I tend to digress a LITTLE bit.
I. E. "I'm craving some techno music--GAH! THAT GINGER TOOK MY BREAD!" (hehe, 'tis punny)

You smell what I'm stepping in? 
But I'm not perfect. So, if this bloggo isn't your cup of tea, feel free to click away [X]

Funny the idea of starting a blog came in the midst of typing up notes for my Industrialization Revolution test, suffering from getting my braces tightened, and Facebook fasting. (aka, not going on Facebook for a week to prove to myself  I'm not obsessed with it.)
It's good to have a friend jump off a cliff with you, right?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment