Sunday, October 9, 2011

#lifeisgood

I got my Raybans on and I'm feeling hella cool tonight.


      So the other day I was thinking, "Why am I singing this song?"
     I usually don't listen to mainstream music, but golly there sure are
 some catchy ones out there...although most of the time they have the
 most pointless lyrics like, "Never mind, I'll find someone like you." 

OH, excuse me for not blogging for 2 months. 
So there's this thing called homework that these teachers make us do and it's pretty much dominating my life right now. 



You know, I really enjoyed my blogging phase. 
I probably should keep it more consistent don't you think?

Topher.
"I MADE THIS FOR YOU!"
Thanks for reading!

I hope y'all had a fantastic summer.
I know I did. Probably the BEST.


I'll definitely try posting more often.
PROMISE.





xoxo









1 comment:

  1. Best day of my life. Thanks for blogging for me! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete