Monday, February 14, 2011

Joplin, MO.

This post is dedicated to my love, Christofer Drew Ingle.  

"Baby, I love you, I never want to let you go, the more I think about, the more I want to let you know...that everything you do, is super duper cute, and I can't stand it.."

I will love YOU more than YOU'LL ever know.
Baby, I'm lovesick. 'Cause I'm sick and in love with you dear.
And every single time I look into your eyes, I see little bit more sunshine.
And I can tell some day that I'm gunna' say the truth, I love you five.
Your hopes, your dreams, your everything..what is love?
Coffee and cigarettes are best when shared with you.
I am so happy knowing you are the one I want for the rest of my days.

We still have our love, we move just like the moon and sun.
Eatmewhileimhot!
We all want change, and we want it now.
Thinking back and wondering why, I'm such a fool for loving you.
'Cause even after 3 text messages, 4 missed calls, you still slept with my best friend.
And ever since you went away, my heart has never beat the same, and all that I can do, is just laugh.
It started with your hips, so I moved up to your lips.

 "Oh sweet perfection, won't you hear my one confession? I've been lost, but dear I'm found."

Happy 20th birthday, baby!
It was actually on Friday.

I'd post a song for you to listen to, but I couldn't chose just one. 

LIVE FREE.
LOVE IS OUR WEAPON.
TROUBLE
SWEET PERFECTION
I LOVE YOU 5
WHAT IS LOVE?
FIRST DANCE
TRAMPOLINE
CAN'T STAND IT
THIS SHIT GETZ OLD
CHEATERCHEATERBESTFRIENDEATER
COFFEE AND CIGARETTES
HARMONY
SELLOUT
LOVESICK
THE LOUSY TRUTH
I WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW
DID IT HURT?
HAPPY
LOSING IT
I JUST LAUGH 

just some of my faves.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment