Sunday, February 20, 2011

And the Angsty Academy Award goes to...

(THIS GIRL)

I AM PISSED.
Freaken MinneSNOWtan weather is really pissing me off.
(I know I should be happy with what God gives me, but dang it, the snow ruins everything)

Minnesota = Snowrricaine, Snowkatrina, and MinneSNOWta.
Yeah yeah, snow can be fun, but not when it ruins your plans for the weekend or when you have to stand outside freezing because your car door is stuck. 

K cool, now I have to watch Indiana Jones with the fam and play cards...yay..cool.

Oh, also I'm angsty because I'm still ticked off that I'm not going to be home for Warped Tour 2011. Why? Because I'll be in Venezuela. Regardless, there are a lot of good bands coming this year and I won't get to see them.



Like Hellogoodbye, Simple Plan, The Ready Set and so much freaken more. MAYBE EVEN NEVER SHOUT NEVER!! Who knows, they still have to reveal more bands.



'Tis has been a terrible weekend. 
Tomorrow's Monday right? Well, I've got a feeling it's gonna be an amazing day.


Don't let my angsty-ness get you down kiddo, just needed to vent, nbd, but hey, I'm feeling better already.
hooray for apathy.

Oh, don't let me forget your song of the blog.
Everybody's Changing - Keane


xoxo

P.S. I'll try not too have too many angsty posts in the future.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment